Monday, June 20, 2011

"No.....Colby is MY boyfriend!"







So every time we get together with my family, my nieces always flock to Colby! They just can't get enough of him. They are always climbing on him, swinging off him, doing back flips with him....and when we were at the Summerfest waiting for the fireworks, they all just gathered around him to chat. I couldn't help but get a picture, it was just so dang cute. Saturday, after a little father's day celebration, we went to leave and I overheard the following arguments back and forth: "Colby is my boyfriend!" "no....Colby is MY boyfriend!" Sorry girls, he's taken. But I'm happy to share when it come to these girls! I guess it's fitting that he is having a daughter first.



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! It is fitting you guys are having a daughter. That girl is gonna have Colby wrapped around her finger. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete