Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventure # 8: Happy Birthday Colby!

Happy Birthday Colby!!!












I made the mistake of volunteering to make Colby's students cupcakes for his birthday. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I had stuck with one kind, but kids like options, right? SO ... I made 3 different kinds.....not realizing that I would end up in the kitchen ALL DAY LONG. Literally. From like 10 am to almost 10 pm with a couple hours break for dinner. End result? A Hundred-and-twenty-something cupcakes. I'm never, ever, ever doing that again as a pregnant girl in her 3rd trimester unless I have TWO ovens, or TWO muffin pans. Or both. My left foot was so swollen I couldn't see my ankles (which thankfully is the first signs of swelling I've had thus far) and my back felt broken...but it was worth the sacrafice because I'm married to the best man in the world. In fact....he's so amazing that some hick pregnant cowgirl made this dorky music video for him! Check it out!

1 comment: